Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Updates! Updates! Updates! (So Much Has Happened)

The following things have happened in these past few weeks (in ascending level of importance):

1) I got a 91% Higher Level Matura exam in German, so I no longer have to attend German classes.
Also, 100% speaking test, just to brag a little. Though I've already forgotten everything in these past few weeks.

2) I went to Vienna.
I didn't take any good pics, so this will have to suffice.

The Miró exhibition is the best. I also totally broke the rules and took about fifty photos of the Picasso & Monet exhibition. Hashtag badass. Otherwise, I spent the rest of the day counting all the poor guys forced to advertise iPhone 6 with huge signs on their backs, and shopping at Forever 21. Which is, lets face it, the reason I went in the first place.

3) I got my last ever SAT score back and it's good!!

25th percentile --> 94th percentile
Confession: I still have no idea about what linear regression is.

4) I submitted my application to Vandy, Kenyon and USC!!

Those little green check marks...

The relief! The relief! The fear! The fear, knowing that it's out of my hands now.

5) GRADUATION BALL (separate post to come)

(New profile picture with already 50+ likes. I didn't know I even had that many friends on Facebook.)

Yeah, so that's it in short. Your curiosities have been satisfied. Be on the lookout for a grad ball post.



No comments:

Post a Comment