Monday, January 06, 2014

Driving Update

Three months, forty-four hours, 450 kilometers and 10 buckets of tears later, I still can't proudly state that I can drive. I can, of course, as in, give me a long stretch of highway and a car and I'll do what I have to, but when it comes to navigating traffic, oh boy.

I don't even know what's the problem any more. Is it me? Is it everyone else? I usually kid myself into thinking the latter, because why do people drive cars when I'm around, and why do they park so tightly, and why do they even park on the streets? You know, the least I expect from them is to keep half a mile distance from me, so I can happily do my own thing.

How do people even do this? And no, I'm not talking about you Americans, who have two pedals and no gear stick. Y'all have it easy-peasy.

On the plus side,* sigh*,  I now look up to everyone who has a driving license. 


No comments:

Post a Comment